You will be providing support to a wide variety of projects with a particular focus on technical pension's issues within these projects, as well as assisting with complex member casework, complaint handling and supporting the core Member Services’ teams.
Responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing the technical aspects of bulk project work, including data analysis, individual and bulk calculations and system updates.
• Reviewing calculations, validating data and supporting the core Member Services' teams with high value or technically complex cases.
• Reviewing changes to Work Instructions and processes as required and providing training on these changes to core Member Services' teams.
• Developing/maintaining spreadsheet calculations used to test system and run calculations that system is not able to process.
• Reviewing pension administration system amendments to calculations and background data tables as required.
• Supporting the ongoing monitoring of strength of process and systems to reduce risk to the Scheme, improving the member experience and providing technical support for resolving any issues arising, where required.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Tasha Davidson on 0208 274 2842 / 07958 958626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org