Great opportunity to join this growing team as a Senior Pensions Administrator. Client is happy to look at someone on a part time basis.
Merseyside, hybrid working
About the role
• Calculate, check and review calculations and workflows across a wide range of DB Sections of the Fund and various case types including deaths, retirements and transfers out
• Work closely with pensions administrators and your peers to ensure adherence to SLA’s
• Work on calendar events, project and process improvement work, as required
• Support the team leaders and managers, agreeing priorities and resource use across of the teams
• Provide support and guidance to pensions administrators and management on a daily basis
• Respond to queries raised by CRM (Client Relationship Management) and agree any associated resolutions
• Work with the Team Leaders to identify and monitor training and development requirements
• Develop an understanding of DC processes dealing with DC queries and liaising with the Fund’s DC Administration provider, as required
• Develop a detailed working knowledge and awareness of scheme rules and pension legislation enabling complex calculations to be undertaken and checked
• Minimum 5+ years pensions experience
• Experience of day-to-day pension administration of DB pension schemes is essential
• Good awareness of pensions legislative issues
• Ability to calculate pensions and interpret scheme rules
• Good technical knowledge of pension administration activities and the ability to apply to any scheme
• A strong background in Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel and Word.
• An ability to manage a busy workload and deliver high quality to deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with ability to express complicated ideas in a concise and clear way
To discuss this role in confidence please call Jo Whittington on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1378344.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme
receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammons.co.uk
. We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.