Delivery of Pension Platform implementation and ongoing service relationship management for clients of PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service). Utilises a blend of leadership and practitioner skill with travel to client locations.
Robust management demonstrates control, risk mitigation and delivery of client requirements whilst ensuring a compliant and commercial business solution. Navigates internal stakeholder groups to deliver client outcomes.
Monitors, analyses and reports on activity. Take appropriate action to mitigate trends. Review performance metrics and improve any outside of thresholds.
Meets the expectations of the client, building reference points for potential clients and establishes a strong relationship that can be leveraged as the account develops.
• Involvement in the operational workstream project planning.
• Supports the set up of operational services negotiated into contract agreements, establishes management of agreed service level agreements.
• Manages the ongoing operation of the Platform Service Desk in relation to each client contract.
• Supports implementation planning for client UAT and training.
• Educate users through training the trainer and in on-going navigation support.
• Leads and ensures robust delivery of the governance framework.
• Acts as key contact and liaison between client and Platform technical resources.
• Translates technical detail in a customer language and vise versa.
• Handles incidents or service requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes.
• Drives timely resolution of incidents through robust internal controls.
• Provides first level support through and handles incidents or service requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes. Assigns tasks to and liaises with technicians on incidents.
• Liaises with PDG for fixes and change requests.
• Monitors, analyses and reports on activity. Take appropriate action to mitigate trends.
• Review performance metrics and improve any outside of thresholds. Produces statistics and management reports.
• Report to senior managers on any issue with potentially significant impact.
• Navigates formal escalation process.
At Smart, we're a diverse team, made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences and skills. Our goal is to build great products to help people plan for their financial futures. We’re constantly developing new ideas to help people look after their pension schemes, in the UK and abroad. We’ve grown to a team of over 300 talented people, all dedicated to creating the best experience for our customers. Recently we made it onto Great Places to Work UK's Best Workplaces 2020 at the no.70 spot for medium-sized companies! If you think you can help us build a smarter future, come and work with us.
If you have any questions about how we store your data you can view our updated recruitment data policy.
• Experience of working on a technology helpdesk.
• Knowledge of DC pensions regulatory obligation.
• Track record of building relationships that meet customer expectations within commercial parameters.
• Ability to effectively communicate with and manage stakeholders at all levels.
• Project management experience including post implementation review practices.
• Demonstrate a flexible approach towards changing business needs
• Professional and accountable for actions.
• Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm.
• Demonstrates the Smart Experience Hallmark behaviours in delivering a collaborative customer centric experience.
• £500 personal training budget to spend on books, courses, conferences or training materials to help you develop.
• Health Insurance (via Equipsme) including Dental, Eyecare and EAP.
• Death in Service via Unum (4 x Base Salary).
• Season ticket loans.
• 5 week sabbatical after 5 years.
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays. 1 extra day holiday after 2 years and then every year up to a max of 30 days holiday.
• Free nails and barbers once a month.
• Massage twice a month (only £5 for all employees) with the money going to Smart's Charity.
• Enhanced maternity and paternity (maternity - 6 months fully paid / paternity - 3 weeks fully paid).
• Access to PerkBox.
• Access to Smart Rewards.
• Pension scheme via salary sacrifice. Smart Pension will match your contributions up to 5% of your salary.
• Cycle to work scheme.