A fast growing team based within a global pensions consultancy, is seeking an experienced SQL Developer.
You will develop MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and modify ERP user forms to enhance organisational productivity. You will play an essential role within Data Solutions developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases.
You will also be involved in supporting the development of a structured maintenance program of SQL and database skills within the business. This will involve mentoring and guiding other team members who are trained to foundation or intermediate level in SQL skills. You will contribute to the growth of the business by suggesting improvements and efficiencies to processes and identifying areas where technology can be used to minimise risk, minimise impact on resources and maximise profitability
To be considered for this role, it's essential you have experience of:
• Developing high quality database solutions
• Analysing existing SQL queries for performance improvements and suggest new queries
• Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming with the ability to develop, implement and optimise stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
• A proven track record in delivering multiple projects
• Proven experience as a SQL Developer or similar role with experience of SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services