Join a well-renowned RSG team with a diverse client base and an engaging and varied portfolio of work, background in RSG or wider Pensions project areas
About the role
• Support to transaction advisers on a range of settlement transactions across the pension risk transfer market (including buy-ins, buy-outs, wind-ups, longevity swaps, and consolidation/capital solutions)
• Take responsibility for the running of transactions, ensuring they are completed on time and on budget and develop relationships with transaction stakeholders.
• Help advise clients on their strategic ‘Journey to Settlement’, including preparation for approaching the settlement market and feasibility.
• Support on new business opportunities and initiatives both internally and externally.
• Leverage your knowledge of the settlement market to help deliver settlement solutions for our clients.
• Support marketing initiatives and media engagement, including our annual marketing campaign and our dedicated risk settlement conference.
• Help to develop new strategies and propositions within the Risk Settlement Group.
• Coach, mentor and support direct and indirect reports.
• Track record of delivery on settlement transactions
• Industry experience coupled with sound technical capability
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivating and ambitious
• Able to encourage and develop colleagues, and work well within diverse teams
• Whilst having an eye for detail, also capable of considering wider matters
To discuss this role in confidence please call Ben Christensen on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1378502.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.