Excellent opportunity to join a professional, influential & proactive team to support and develop efficient and effective IT solutions.
About the role
• Ensure all developments are documented and meet high level design requirements e.g. data, customer experience, architecture, security, quality and operations, as well as regulatory and industry standards so final deliveries are fit for purpose
• Ensure all new developments go through an appropriate testing process and have solid release plans for hand-over to live delivery
• Produce code assets in adherence to standards. Work with project stakeholders to develop solutions that support the intended purpose
• Provide support for systems as required including analysis, tracking and resolution.
• Maintenance of IntelliPen System including database updates, extracts, reporting, issue resolution and change request testing
• Perform coding or system configuration to written technical specifications, initially specialising in the development of; Workflows, Data reports, Document Production and Interfaces
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Proven history of technical skills
• Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel, Word
• Data analysis skills
• Experience with SQL
• Experience of IntelliPen
Essex, hybrid working
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1378023.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.