Unique opportunity to help shape service delivery across Bulk Purchase Annuity (BPA) & De-risking Operations.
Newly created role to support the framework design, and ongoing service growth of EQs BPA business line.
About the role
• Development and leadership of a BPA on boarding Team and a core BPA Administration Team
• leadership of multiple teams
• responsible for overseeing the on boarding process through to completion
• manage a range of stakeholders within operations and the wider boardroom community
• Work to develop efficient methods for improving service delivery
• Development of an annual business plan
• Excellent working knowledge of Bulk Purchase Annuities and de-risking
• Significant experience in the pensions industry and a strong technical pension’s background
• Relevant experience in creating and structuring a successful operational team
• Experience of running a back-office operation, with a strong working background of the de-risking market
To discuss this role in confidence please call Ben Christensen on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1377731.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.