This award winning and growing firm of pension consultants and administrators is seeking a creative writer who has been working in either corporate pensions or employee benefits and has a good understanding of DB/DC pensions. You will work on projects to improve content and develop member education to engage members of existing client schemes.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Help deliver market-leading communications for members of the workplace pension schemes they administer.
• Driving marketing, project management and team coordination. While experience of these types of roles will be useful, we are interested in seeing candidates who have a desire to develop skills in these areas.
• Working alongside the Client Communications Manager and Creative Communications Consultant to deliver communication solutions for all clients.
Skills & Experience
• Experience in a communications, marketing, PR or planning role. Some experience preferred, but not essential, of working within the financial services industry and, specifically, pensions or employee benefits.
• Some experience or desire to develop in the area of project planning and management would be beneficial to the role.
• Experience of developing communications, managing web site content, distilling complex topics into simple language for audiences with varying degrees of understanding, using multiple communication channels
• A strong communicator who is able to provide clear and concise written and verbal communications, appropriate to the audience
• Experience of working directly with clients to understand their needs and keep them fully informed of the progress of their various work streams.
• Meticulous approach to their work, particularly when dealing with writing and editing copy and proof-reading documents.
• Ability to work well under pressure, across multiple projects; delivering to time and quality standards.
• Desire to contribute and implement ideas for improving processes and procedures.
Salary & Benefits
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary, bonus scheme, and an attractive reward and flex benefits package as well as career support and development.