Join this growing TPA and shape better services as a Technical Pensions Analyst. The role is to monitor and research legislative developments and to ensure that all business practices are informed of the implications.
About the role
• Technical support for clients
• Research and interpret legislative developments in the pensions and employee benefits sector.
• Draft technical responses to internal staff and client enquiries.
• Produce monthly client reports
• Experience in pensions industry and technical roles
• High level of technical knowledge
• Relevant PMI, CII or appropriate level 5 or above qualification
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1377754.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.