Key senior opportunity with this growing outsourced pensions management and scheme secretarial team with opportunity to take on professional trustee appointments.
About the role
• Drive forward ongoing growth of the department, drawing on your commercial focus coupled with staff mentoring and development skills
• Support in development and delivery of business pitches
• Undertake varied and interesting work on behalf of clients, such as ongoing scheme management DB, DC and wider benefits through to one off specific projects
• Provide scheme secretarial services as required and oversee project delivery
• You will be able to draw on up to date technical knowledge, with keen focus on Governance requirements for DB and DC schemes
• With an in-house or consultancy background, demonstrable industry involvement or networking experience would be highly beneficial
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 80225.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme
receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammons.co.uk
. We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.