Fantastic new opportunity to work for a market leading consultancy and deliver an exceptional consulting service to a portfolio of clients.
About the role
• Provide trustee secretarial and governance services to a portfolio of trustee clients
• Ensure a high standard of client care
• Provide broader services to clients, such as project management & operational management
• Providing strategic input into the development of clients’ governance framework
• Attending client meetings, leading on governance matters
• Experience within DB, DC or hybrid pensions
• Previous secretariat and governance experience
• Strong technical knowledge of governance and pensions consulting experience
To discuss this role in confidence please call Ben Christensen on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 62111.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies