Reporting into the Head of Operations and Outsourcing and working closely with the Senior Implementation Programme Managers, Senior Operations Manager and Operations Assistants. This key role supports the Operations and Outsourcing team in developing our administration capability for our bulk annuity proposition and the management of our third party administration. The role will liaise closely with EBC’s, Trustees and Administrators and supporting the overall Business readiness process.
A combination of subject matter expertise and programme management skills are the core skills required to deliver in this role.
• Supports in the delivery of services provided by LBG’s chosen TPAs ensuring performance meets with contractual requirements.
• Evaluates chosen bulk annuity TPA processes and delivery of services to identify any financial, process and people risk, and to ensure regulatory compliance; suggesting appropriate steps to mitigate where needed.
• Supports delivery of and attendance at tender presentations, ensuring alignment of message and responses with agreed business strategy.
• Supports with a wide range of Management Information, ensuring that it is delivered on time and to Group standards.
• Actively participate in and sign-off the transition of client schemes from the Implementation function and participate in post implementation reviews.
• Supports engagement with a diverse group of internal stakeholders to influence the direction of bulk annuity and product development projects to meet business goals.
• Works across business units and the chosen TPAs to provide support as required.
• Drives progress against bulk annuity project plans; understanding, challenging and proactively managing cost / time delays; liaising internally and externally to organise necessary contact / calls / meetings to deliver to the project plan.
• Supports full interaction with other areas of the business, including Origination and Finance, is undertaken to deliver successful on-boarding of new bulk annuity policies following contract signing.
• Builds and maintains internal and external network to identify best practice and build the profile of the Bulk Annuity area.
• Bulk annuity experience is preferable but not essential, defined benefits pension scheme knowledge would be an advantage.
• Relationship management skills, with a range of client and/or third party administration experience.
• Self-awareness with the desire to exceed expectations and demonstrate resilience in overcoming challenges and determination to deliver results for the business.
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to engage a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Understands their impact on others and influences accordingly; builds effective and collaborative relationships internally and externally.
• Strong data analytical skills; providing external and internal management information to add insight and assist in business decision-making.
• Demonstrates a track record of successfully implementing projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Has a good understanding of the regulatory and governance environment within the insurance/occupational pension’s arena.
• Shows an awareness of customer and conduct issues to ensure focus and an intrinsic desire to improve the customer experience in a business.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.