Look after an impressive portfolio of clients, be responsible for managing strategic relationships. Remote working based in Southern England
Excellent chance to develop your career within a market-leading consultancy.
About the role
• Develop and grow client relationships
• Liaise between the client and the administration function, ensuring projects/services are delivered
• Undertake client reviews a
• Develop and redefine service offerings
• Help on new business proposals
• Experience of client management, ideally with third party pension administration areas
• Good pensions technical knowledge
• Happy to look at candidates within Pensions operations looking to move to a client facing role
To discuss this role in confidence please call Ben Christensen on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1377934.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.