Progressive career move into professional trusteeship for a skilled Pensions professional.
About the role
• Exceptional opportunity with a hugely successful and growing pensions specialist
• Take the lead building and managing your portfolio of clients, including acting as independent trustee and overseeing services delivered
• Develop strategic plans for the schemes alongside the sponsoring employers
• Project manage from initiation to completion
• Entrepreneurial-minded, this offers an ideal move for a motivated Pensions Consultant, with relevant professional qualification such as FIA, legal, APMI or FPMI.
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1364522.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies