Work with a highly respected and established pensions provider driving forward their pension procedures and processes to ensure relevance and compliance.
Flexible hybrid working in Scotland with a mainline train station just a 10 minute walk from the office.
About the role
• Actively support change projects (regulatory, legislative, continuous improvement)
• Working closely with colleagues to identify areas of improvement and suggest changes to processes, procedures and training where needed
• Make sure any changes to legislation or regulations are seamlessly integrated into the business
• Work with the Pensions and Annuity Operations Manager to understand training needs and deliver technical training to the Pensions and Annuity area
• Strong technical competence across DC pensions, DC pension products as well as DC pension lifecycle
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholder at all levels
• Strong understanding of current and existing pension legislation and regulation
• Understanding of best practice quality assurance processes
To discuss this role in confidence please call Jennifer Megafu on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 80668.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme
receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammons.co.uk
. We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.