Newly created in-house role to assist the Reward & Pensions Manager in the day to day operations of the DB and DC pension arrangement.
Act as a key point of contact for pension queries, manging supplier/adviser relationships, supporting the ongoing governance of the Pension Scheme and deputising for the Reward & Pensions Manager as required.
About the role
• Assisting the Reward & Pensions Manager in their role as Secretary to the Trustees
• Co-ordinating Trustee and Sub-Committee meetings including creating meeting agendas, liaising with advisers, creating and issuing meeting papers, producing minutes and tracking actions
• Acting as secretary to the Audit & Operations Sub-Committee
• Managing the relationship with the Scheme's outsourced administrator, including resolving benefit queries and managing service levels
• Overseeing the production of the Scheme's annual Report and Accounts together with audit sign-off and production of associated documentation
• Leading on the creation of the Scheme's annual member newsletter
• Maintaining the Scheme's risk register and following up actions
• Overseeing the Scheme's governance arrangements, including compliance with the Pensions Regulator's single Code of Practice (when in force)
• Overseeing the Scheme's GDPR and cyber security compliance
• Ownership of all aspects of the stakeholder and master trust pension scheme maintenance including managing the new joiner process, all payroll actions and uploading of interface files
• Proactively managing the pensions helpline and mailbox to ensure a high level of service to current and former employees
• At least 3 years' previous pensions experience either via a consultancy/administrator or in-house
• Exceptional administrative and organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
• Achieved or working towards a relevant pension qualification
To discuss this role in confidence please call Jo Whittington on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1377680.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme
receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammons.co.uk
. We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.