Working in our support functions you’ll play a key part in helping our customer facing colleagues deliver exceptional standards of customer service and patient care.
About the role
• The Pensions Project Manager will support the implementation of the Single code of practice, Pensions Dashboard and GMP Equalisation
• The job holder will ensure operational, audit and regulatory requirements are satisfied.
• The job holder will work closely with the Pensions Technical Team Manager, Pensions Administration Team and Finance Managers to ensure that the 3 projects are successfully completed.
• Pensions Project management skills essential.
• Good knowledge of pensions legislation and applying this in a practical manner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills.
• Experience in managing stakeholders at all levels.
To discuss this role in confidence please call Jo Whittington on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1377791.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme
receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammons.co.uk
. We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.