An exciting and fulfilling career move with an award-winning Pensions Consultancy, join a projects team at a senior level during an exciting period of growth
About the role
• You will be responsible for leading and managing projects end to end, in line with budgets, deadlines, and objectives.
• You will also coordinate and support less experienced staff with additional projects.
• Act as point of contact generally and to explain complex issues
• Attend client and trustee meetings to present project updates.
• Technical pensions and data projects knowledge to be able to explain complex issues to key stakeholders internally and externally
• Commercial acumen in order to plan, manage, track and deliver project revenue, client and business requirements within budget
• Strong organizational skills with proven ability to manage resources and operational delivery of a team
• You will ideally have achieved some exam successes in professional qualifications and actively working towards full qualification
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1377410.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.