Our client is a leading provider of UK occupational Pension schemes offering DB and DC solutions to some 350,000 members. With £12 billion in assets under management it provides Trustee, Investment and Administration services to over 48 schemes.
Reporting to the Administration Director, our client is looking to recruit a high performing individual to develop and manage the delivery of an exceptional client service. The Head of Employer Relationships role is a unique and highly impactful leadership opportunity at an exciting time in the evolution and growth of our client.
Our Client has a track record of strong business results, with a good level of business agility and customer centricity. The company has an ambitious business agenda with a clear strategy to build upon recent successes, accelerate growth, and continue to lead innovation within the Pensions industry.
The Head Employer Relationships:
1) Shape and evolve client strategy, directing its delivery to ensure successful long term partnerships
2) Lead a team of Relationship Managers who are the primary contact with Pensions clients
3) Directly manage the largest relationships, engaging with Pensions Committees, Boards and Directors.
4) Develop and implement a best in class relationship management framework that balances different stakeholder perspectives and optimises outcomes for all parties
To be successful you will:
1) Be an experienced Key Account leader with a clear track record of building successful and highly integrated partnerships in Pensions
2) Constructively challenge established thinking and collaborate effectively to shape future direction and new customer solutions
3) Possess expert engagement skills and personal credibility
4) Be a confident leader with personal growth ambitions
5) Be a seasoned pensions professional with an in depth understanding of all aspects of managing a pension scheme.