Exciting time to join this consultancy to join the data team and help strengthen their Implementation Team. You will lead and execute client implementation projects to a high standard within a controlled project environment.
About the role
• Owns and responsible for performing ad-hoc or unusual Implementation data processes
• Lead client implementation projects
• Act as a center of technical and process expertise accessible to other team members, checking other members of the teams work as directed by management
• Risk and issue identification and mitigation
• Strong data migration and data analysis experience
• Good pension knowledge and experience: Has a detailed understanding and can explain the difference between DB, DC, CARE and Annuities, how they are administered and a full understanding of system & process implications.
• Strong MS Excel Skills: Can demonstrate the ability to use filters, sorting, pivot tables (rows, columns, grouping, filters and totaling), lookups, control totals, IF and nested IF statements and formatting of cells to specific guidelines
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1376761.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies