This pragmatic provider of pension services is seeking an Associate DC Consultant to join their growing team, either from an administration/analytical background who is keen to take the next step in their pensions career.
About the role
• Liaising with clients by telephone, e-mail and at meetings
• Drafting standard and bespoke advice and communications, which may include calculations and modelling
• Supporting consultants with governance meetings; including gathering / analysing data, preparing governance reports, and joining governance meetings taking minutes and following up on actions
• Supporting the implementation of new clients, including pension provider review & selection, scheme design and employee workshops
• Desirable experience in consulting with employers on DC pension arrangements, DC pensions legislation knowledge essential
• Be an excellent communicator with the ability to develop your communication approach as your exposure to clients increases
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 73178.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies