Excellent opportunity to lead a pensions team through a period of restructure/growth, improve functionality and implement strategic direction
Looking to be leaders in their field this Scheme is keen to recruit a candidate that can help drive their service forward.
About the role
• Leading the team in delivering to SLA’s – hitting and exceeding targets
• Implement new processes and procedures in order to improve efficiencies
• Motivate a well-established team
• Engage with scheme members – highlighting ways to get them to improve their pension
• Work on employer funding, risk and engagement
• Oversee staff appraisals, development and training
• Background in Pensions operations ideally working within DB or LGPS Schemes
• Strong understanding of operational issues, background in operational improvement
• Experience leading a team
• Strong Pensions Technical understanding
To discuss this role in confidence please call Ben Christensen on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1378345.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.