A fantastic opportunity to make your mark at an exciting time of change for the team. Use and develop your existing pension management skills to support the head of pensions during this exciting period of transformation for the pensions team. This role will predominantly be home based, client will consider full or part time (3 or 4 days a week).
An enthusiastic, self-motivated, highly organised mindset will help you succeed in this role.
If you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-paced, professional environment whilst making a difference, then we look forward to hearing from you.
About the role
• To lead on managing the day to day operations for the pension service
• To manage objectively and use professional scrutiny in responding to enquiries and dealing with expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints from members or employers.
• To assist the Head of Pensions with any pension project work and managing the planning and project documents and drafting of any associated communications.
• Be proactive with your own learning and development.
• To confidently liaise with and provide information to employees and staff within other departments and external organisations.
• To be proactive in setting up review meeting with the Head of pensions to monitor service deliver for the inhouse team.
• Develop strong effective working relationships with the administrators, employers, HR colleagues, and senior management.
• Deputise for the Head of Pensions in their absence at internal meetings.
• Any other duties which may be delegated by the Head of Pensions.
Passes in GCE/GCSE level (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
To discuss this role in confidence please call Jo Whittington on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1378475.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies