Highly varied in-house appointment as you support company and trustees in ongoing strategy development and delivery for Pensions and Benefits, whilst managing buy-out program for existing DB plans.
Hybrid c. 3 days per week office-based
About the role
• Work closely with trustee board and sponsoring employer, with keen focus on robust governance adherence and best practice
• Manage relationships with external advisers, providers and third-party administrators
• Oversee benefits, reviewing as necessary and manage annual renewals for UK risk benefits
• Draw on your expertise gained in an in-house or consultancy environment with up to date knowledge of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension plans, and legislative framework
• Scheme change project management experience, particularly of de-risking and buy out would be beneficial
Flexible working/working from home available
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1378287.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies