Varied, progressive opportunity with a highly collaborative in-house Pension team, looking after a £multi-billion DB Pension fund.
London/Bucks/hybrid 2-3 days office-based
About the role
• You will ensure delivery of trustee secretarial duties on behalf of the trustee board, agreeing agendas, preparing meeting packs, completing minutes and following up actions
• Drive forward a robust governance framework, with a keen focus on best practice
• Work closely with the in-house Pensions management team, and with external advisors
• Deliver pension related projects, whether driven by legislative or strategic developments
• You will be able to draw on previous experience within an in-house Pensions management function or in Pensions Consulting including acting as Secretary to the Trustees
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 76160.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme
receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammons.co.uk
. We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.