Exceptional varied opportunity driving strategy for DB, DC, benefits and international plans, working with a highly collaborative team.
London/hybrid working, happy to discuss flexibility
About the role
• As subject matter expert, develop and deliver strategy for the various DB and DC plans, working closely with the company and trustees
• With support from advisors ensure delivery of scheme secretarial services, with keen focus on governance
• Opportunity to get involved with EMEA plans, reviewing benefits and overseeing delivery of recommendations
• Support M&A activity
• You will be able to draw on a strong track record working on UK pension plans, DB in particular, gained in-house or in consultancy
• Up to date knowledge of the Pensions legislative framework and interest in the developing Pensions landscape and market trends
• Project management skills coupled with experience presenting to senior stakeholders and building relationships with external advisors and third parties
Organisation offers a supportive working environment, from supporting your career objectives to balancing work/home life such as flexible working or a 4 day working week.
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1366416.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies