Superb in-house career move for a skilled Pensions professional, leading strategic and operational delivery of the DB/DC pensions and Life Assurance plans on behalf of this respected industry leader.
About the role
• You will act as subject matter expert on behalf of the company and trustees, in-house teams and key stakeholders
• Develop and delivery strategy for DB and DC pension schemes and Life Assurance plans, with keen focus on risk management
• Drive forward a robust governance framework, impacting developments in legislation and market best practice
• Act as the employer representative attending trustee meetings, and DC Governance Committee meetings
• Ideally industry-qualified you will draw on expertise gained in-house or in consultancy, skilled in managing or consulting on the management of DB and DC pension schemes with up to date Pensions technical knowledge
• You will enjoy building highly effective partnerships across an organisation and with external advisors/providers
• Ability to lead both ongoing scheme provision and in change management
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1377639.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies