Great opportunity for an experienced Pensions Accountant or Auditor to join a collaborative in-house Pension team supporting a £bn pension fund.
Hybrid working, c. 3 days Merseyside offices
About the role
• Manage the in-house pension finance function, ensuring timely delivery of pension scheme accounts and reports
• Ensure production of management accounts, budgets and investment reconciliations
• Manage cash flow to meet pensioner payroll requirements
• Support project work whether ongoing process enhancement, impacting legislative developments or scheme strategic changes
• Work closely with the team, trustees and auditors
• With experience in pension scheme accounting, ideally of +£bn pension fund, you will have up to date legislative knowledge including SORP and accounting for complex investments
Paternalistic employer supporting flexible working, full or part-time hours
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1378016.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies