Leadership of DC Workplace pension scheme implementation with facilitation of asset transition where required.
Robust project management demonstrates control, risk mitigation and delivery of customer requirements whilst ensuring a compliant and commercial business solution.
Meets the expectations of the customer, building reference point for potential customers and establishes a strong relationship that can be leveraged as the account develops.
• Creates, develops and manages face to face relationships with Sales, Advisers, Employee Benefit Consultants and Customers.
• Presents the Smart service proposition and implementation process during tender processes.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of relevant systems, products and procedures, influencing developments with the customer in mind.
• Builds rapport with the client and their stakeholders with gravitas and influence that manages expectations and timescales to meet all requirements.
• Establishes and manages the project plan with a methodology to suit the complexity of the implementation and need of the customer.
• Project management with leadership of a project board during the implementation and asset transition.
• Where appropriate, incorporate milestones for any asset transfer. Initiate and oversee the transfer, following a process that is transparent about and manages any out of market risk.
• Structures information in a way that meets needs and understanding of the intended audience.
• Identify and mitigate risks to the smooth ongoing administration of the scheme.
Take responsibility for resolving issues using commercial and business awareness.
• Ensure internal controls frameworks are adhered to and mitigate data and regulatory risks.
• Liaison between client and Smart resources to resolve issues and meet client requirements.
• Monitors, analyses and reports on activity, producing statistics on the take up and implementation progress. Drives membership and transfer take up.
• Escalates issues with potentially significant impact.
• Shows strategic alignment to the customer values and identity, share details of customer profile in the handover to Customer Services.
At Smart, we're a diverse team, made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences and skills. Our goal is to build great products to help people plan for their financial futures. We’re constantly developing new ideas to help people look after their pension schemes, in the UK and abroad. We’ve grown to a team of over 300 talented people, all dedicated to creating the best experience for our customers. Recently we made it onto Great Places to Work UK's Best Workplaces 2020 at the no.70 spot for medium-sized companies! If you think you can help us build a smarter future, come and work with us.
If you have any questions about how we store your data you can view our updated recruitment data policy.
• Experience of managing pension scheme implementations.
CF1 and FA2 (industry and pensions award).
• Ability to build relationships that meet customer expectations within commercial parameters.
• Project management experience including post implementation review practices.
• Demonstrate a flexible approach towards changing business needs.
• Professional and accountable for actions.
• Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm.
• £500 personal training budget to spend on books, courses, conferences or training materials to help you develop.
• Health Insurance (via Equipsme) including Dental, Eyecare and EAP.
• Death in Service via Unum (4 x Base Salary).
• Season ticket loans.
• 5 week sabbatical after 5 years.
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays. 1 extra day holiday after 2 years and then every year up to a max of 30 days holiday.
• Free nails and barbers once a month.
• Massage twice a month (only £5 for all employees) with the money going to Smart's Charity.
• Enhanced maternity and paternity (maternity - 6 months fully paid / paternity - 3 weeks fully paid).
• Access to PerkBox.
• Access to Smart Rewards.
• Pension scheme via salary sacrifice. Smart Pension will match your contributions up to 5% of your salary.
• Cycle to work scheme.