Our client is looking for talented and ambitious analysts who are keen to further their career, focused on technical delivery of GMP Rectification projects that sit within the rapidly growing area of GMP Equalisation.
About the role
• Join a great multi-disciplinary team supporting client teams in the delivery of projects to rectify and implement GMP changes
• Work as part of a team to deliver GMP projects to clients (trustee and corporate)
• Excel and grow in a high performing team and consult with a range of stakeholders
• You will have excellent knowledge of UK Defined Benefit Pensions
• You will possess excellent technical and excel skills
• Strong communication skills are essential
• It is important that you are adaptable and highly organised
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1377951.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.