A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pensions consultant to work with a leading independent client within the SIPP & SSAS space. You will join an established team and be responsible for all bank reconciliations making sure they are completed in line with internal processes and FCA guidelines.
Flexible hybrid working c2/3 days in the office is being offered
About the role
• Make sure all internal and external client money account reconciliations are completed in line with existing internal processes and to exacting FCA guidelines
• Resolve and record any issues or queries relating to specific client money bank account reconciliations
• Complete the monthly Client Money Asset Return
• Be responsible completing and submitting regulatory reports with guidance from the Head of SIPP Governance
• You have a strong background within Pensions and/or Finance
• You have a good understanding of bank reconciliation processes and/or Client Money rules set out by the FCA, in particular CASS
• If you have knowledge of SIPPs it will be a bonus
• You have excellent interpersonal skills
To discuss this role in confidence please call Jennifer Megafu on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 80806.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme
receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammons.co.uk
. We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.