As a Senior Pensions Data Technician, you will perform a lead role in the operational delivery of Buy-in Onboarding and Data Verification/True-Up Projects. This role is perfect if you are an existing Senior Pensions Technician looking to work within a project-based role.
About the role
• You will have experience of working on a variety of occupational pension schemes with the ability to lead on the delivery of assigned projects and schemes
• Support and assist the management team where required in all aspects of service delivery and business support for example, ad hoc projects, auditing
• Regularly review the effectiveness and efficient of existing systems and controls and make suggestions to continually enhance service delivery and improve processes
• Experience of working on Occupational Pension schemes is essential at a technical level
• Detailed experience in Pension Scheme data projects (very desirable)
• Project based experience and good problem-solving skills
• Advanced excel skills, (formulas, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, ability to manipulate data in bulk, data reports etc.)
• Strong Analytical Skills
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1377508.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies