Fantastic career move with this hugely successful derisking specialist for a skilled senior Pensions Operations specialist.
London/Hybrid working c. 3 days office
About the role
· You will drive proactive management of the relationship with third party administration providers to ensure the highest standards of service are being delivered to scheme members
· Support schemes transitioning, actively seek ways to improve processes and manage projects
· Draw on excellent relationship management skills as you regularly attend client and supplier meetings
· Opportunity to develop and mentor more junior team members
· Utilise your in-depth skills in delivery of Defined Benefit (DB) pension scheme administration, in-house or third party you will be seeking a varied and progressive opportunity in this fast-growing sector
Superb working environment, with an excellent working/home-life balance
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1370723.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies