Join this leading consultancy as a Senior DC Pensions Administrator working on DC Trust Based schemes. Benefit from strong team support and flexibility to work from home and gain knowledge in the office, expanding your pensions knowledge.
About the role
• Take responsibility for DC transactions, cyclical tasks and scheme events across all DC clients in line with regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
• Assist members with complex pension issues and helps support and develop less experienced members of the team.
• Prepares and finalises Administration Reports and presents to clients/trustees.
• Strong working knowledge of DC current pension legislation and the impact this has on the Business Unit.
• Professional qualification, such as Associate Membership to the Pension Management Institute, is currently studying, and/or has relevant industry experience.
• Plans and organises time and workload effectively, manages priorities and works well under pressure.
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1370687.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies