Established, growing communications team looking for a Consultant to assist in delivering strategic Pensions Communications projects
Be part of a great team with a strong collaborative culture and fantastic team spirit
About the role
• Deliver client communication strategies from inception through to completion
• Build and maintain strong client relationships
• Produce and manage all client communications on time and to budget.
• Developing communication project plans, setting milestones, coordinating internal and external resources
• Initiate ideas, develop innovative concepts and deliver plans to meet client’s requirements
• Previous Communications based experience ideally within Pensions
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
• Experience of pension scheme communications is an advantage – particularly DB
To discuss this role in confidence please call Ben Christensen on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1367915.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.