Newly-created appointment to lead in the strategic development and delivery of Pensions & Benefits arrangements across Europe for this industry leading organisation.
Hybrid/2-3 days office based per week
About the role
• You will lead in the management of Pension Schemes (DC) and insurances
• Manage rebroking and ongoing vendor relationships
• Manage financial education and ESG pension communication programmes
• Manage programme of change driven by company or legislative developments, such as country’s enrolment / reenrolment, review of current pension and life assurance by country, move to Master Trust for existing plans where relevant
• You will be seeking a challenging and rewarding career move in-house working with highly collaborative and motived colleagues
• With scheme management experience, particularly of DC, auto-enrolment and master trusts, gained in-house or in consultancy, experience of wider insured benefits and overseas plans would be beneficial but not essential
Company offers a flexible working policy, open to considering candidates working on a four or five day week basis
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1378227.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies