Excellent opportunity to join an in-house team, supporting the pensions and wider benefits area.
About the role
• Support the administrative and operational aspects of a UK pension scheme
• Work closely with the pensions team to ensure accurate contributions are deducted and paid
• Support the UK Pensions team on pensions strategy
• Manage all of the logistics to organise Trustee board meetings and committee meetings
• Support the preparation of the agenda and circulate notices of Trustee meetings
• Day to day management and arranging regular review of governing documents
• Experience working within Pensions - DB/DC
• Sound pensions technical knowledge
• Good IT skillset - previous experience utilising Excel
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 79708.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies