Superb senior appointment with this £multi-billion pension fund to drive forward the in-house Pensions Administration function.
Bedfordshire office 3 days week/2 days home
About the role
• You will lead a team of highly skilled Pensions professionals focussed on delivering a high standard of customer service on behalf of the scheme members, trustees and company
• Opportunity to lead a number of projects in areas such as ongoing process development, automation and pensions dashboard
• Attend trustee meetings to present on pensions administration strategy, both development and delivery, and contribute to wider pensions strategic initiatives
• Ensure a culture of ongoing staff development and mentoring
• You will be able to draw on a proven track record in pensions administration management, gained in-house or third party and be seeking a progressive senior career move working with a highly collaborative and professional team
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1378203.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies