Wide-ranging role with this large in-house pension team utilising your pension scheme secretarial and governance skills.
Bedfordshire, c.2 days office-based
About the role
• Join a skilled, collaborative team delivering Trustee Secretarial services for £billion + DB/DC pension plans, with a keen focus for best practice and robust governance
• Opportunity to become involved in investment, funding and valuations, support Investment sub-committees
• Draft agendas, prepare papers, minute and follow up actions with a keen governance focus, produce ESG reports and monitor advisers
• Act as a mentor to more junior members of the team
• Draw on your DB pensions experience, ideally including scheme secretarial, with a current working knowledge of legislation and good governance
• Previous involvement with funding and investments would be beneficial
Exceptional benefits on offer, coupled with an excellent working environment.
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1377633.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies