Can you make bold decisions? Are you a good negotiator? Are you highly organised and a great communicator?
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is looking for case managers to be part of a dynamic, Brighton-based team. You’ll be in charge of complex pensions investigations, for example into the potential use of our anti-avoidance powers, so we’d like you to have financial, regulatory or legal experience and be an excellent project manager and able to engage with people at all levels.
Your expert negotiating and analytical skills will help you explore a variety of regulatory options, from engagement to enforcement. And by working effectively with colleagues from across TPR, you’ll be helping pension scheme members get the best possible outcome from their savings.
You will lead on a variety of complex cases, managing teams of professional advisers and creating strategies that enable TPR to meet its statutory objectives. Through exploring consensual options or using enforcement action when necessary, you will be helping pension scheme members get the best possible outcome from their savings.
• Provide professional, effective end-to-end management of a portfolio of complex regulatory interventions
• Consider advice from and work with internal advisers (including lawyers, actuaries, covenant advisors and investment consultants) to create outcome-focused strategies
• Effective management of internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Ability to adapt approach from negotiation to enforcement to achieve appropriate outcomes
• Communicate effectively at all levels
• Oversight of administrative support to ensure accurate audit records
• Manage knowledge effectively and share across team
• Degree level or equivalent
• Five years experience of complex interventions/project work or comparable
• Experience of working in a financial/banking/regulatory/legal environment
• Project management experience
• Pensions experience
• TPR values
• Data Protection Act/Freedom of Information principles
For more details on what we’re looking for, and the attractive benefits we can offer, visit our website http://www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk
or send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
quoting where you have seen the advert