Capita Employee Benefits is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK. A leading provider of pensions administration, employee benefits consultancy and cutting-edge technology, we’re a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. We’re looking for a number of Senior Pension Administrators to join us and help us to continue to delight our clients.
About the role
As a Senior Pensions Administrator, it’ll be down to you to provide high quality administration support for our internal and external clients. As the technical expert in the team, we’ll look to you to share your expertise as you make sure our contracted performance targets and quality standards are met. We’ll give you all the training and support you need to grow and thrive within our organisation and you’ll have the opportunity to gain further experience across a wide range of client schemes; supporting the development of administrators, assisting on projects with the Pension Technician and supporting the Pensions Team Manager. Providing a continually improving level of customer service in terms of quality, cost and time, your main duties will include:
• Supporting the team in operational service delivery in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the legislative / regulatory framework.
• Using your in-depth pension knowledge to cover DB/DC and schemes
• Demonstrating an ability to use pension support and workflow management systems effectively.
• Understanding client requirements and make every effort to ensure the contracted performance targets and quality standards are met.
• Creating and maintaining consistent and accurate scheme records using the appropriate systems.
• Being responsible for checking calculations and processes as required and completing all tasks using best practice.
• Mentoring subordinates and identifying training needs to ensure staff achieve their full potential.
• Identifying complaints at the earliest opportunity with a positive attitude, addressing the true root cause and implementing effective corrective action in order to prevent re-occurrence.
We’re looking for driven, customer-focused Senior Pensions Administrators to join us. People who are keen to expand their office experience and technical skills whilst pursuing a career in pensions.
You’ll also need:
• A wide degree of competency in DC and DB pensions administration
• To be adaptable to varying demands and workloads.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good technical knowledge
• To be willing to take on new tasks
• The ability to coach, provide training and mentoring.
About Capita | Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide award-winning pensions and employee benefits solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to our clients and their employees.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday increasing to 27 with length of service, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Wanting to find out more? Come to our Virtual Careers Day on September 28th to speak with one of our recruiters about furthering your career with Capita Employee Benefits. To register, please follow this link: http://www.virtualcareerdays.com/en/Capita2017
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.