Input to Projects, client and service management, delivery incorporating data analysis, data mapping and migration, and calculations.
Key working relationships:
- Clients / project sponsors.
- Project Managers (ITM).
- Technical Experts.
- All business functions.
- Fellow colleagues.
- Excellent MS Office skills – especially Excel.
- Pensions knowledge – legislation, terminology, calculations.
- Data analysis techniques and processes.
- Familiar with project management methodologies.
- High-level knowledge of SQL and VBA.
- Experience of pension administration systems.
Key responsibility areas (KRAs):
- Delivery of Data Analysis Reports.
- GMP reconciliations.
- Calculation specifications.
- Data analysis SQL scripts and reporting documentation.
- Business assurance.
ITM is a data, systems and consultancy specialist. For almost 15 years we have built an enviable reputation for helping some of the UK's largest financial institutions to investigate their data and update their systems infrastructure. The company continues to grow and with offices in London and Surrey, we are looking to establish our name in Scotland in our Edinburgh office. Anybody joining now will be sure of an exciting growth journey.
/ 07714 735511