Project, client and service management and delivery incorporating data analysis, data mapping and migration, and calculations.
Key working relationships:
- Clients / project sponsors.
- Internal team.
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Pensions knowledge – legislation, terminology, calculations.
- Data analysis techniques and processes.
- Familiar with project management methodologies.
- High-level knowledge of SQL desirable.
Key responsibility areas (KRAs):
- Project delivery / management – managing client delivery to Project Initiation Document (PID) requirements.
- Client management – managing client expectations and developing relationships.
- Resource management – optimising delivery.
- Specialist technical resource – including data analysis, calculation specification, ad hoc consulting.
- Team / people management (where applicable) – ensuring staff and teams remain focused on objectives, delivery and strategies whilst maintaining morale.
- Business assurance (BA) – ensuring quality of product against ITM and client requirements.
ITM is a data, systems and consultancy specialist. For almost 15 years we have built an enviable reputation for helping some of the UK's largest financial institutions to investigate their data and update their systems infrastructure. The company continues to grow and with offices in London and Surrey, we are looking to establish our name in Scotland in our Edinburgh office. Anybody joining now will be sure of an exciting growth journey.
/ 07714 735511