Our client, one of the largest pension funds in the UK is currently seeking to recruit an Interim Pensions Project Manager as part of a strategic move to increase the support to the Trustees. The successful candidate will have a key role to play in supporting a programme of high profile and complex projects, both internally and externally facing.
• Provide expert strategic guidance and challenge on all pensions related projects, working closely with advisers where appropriate and making decisions on where external advice is required and, if so, the scope and nature of such advice.
• Production of all project related material and presentation of project updates to the executive team and trustee board.
• Lead on key projects that are designed to support our client’s strategic business goals and enhance client service delivery.
• Proven and extensive Project Management experience ideally gained while delivering strategic and complex projects.
• Successful candidates should possess the Prince II or equivalent qualification.
• Must possess in depth DB & DC pensions knowledge.
In the first instance interested candidates should email a CV with a brief note explaining your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org