- To provide expertise in the calculation of pension benefits.
- To cleanse and rectify clients’ pensions data, including file review and data extraction.
Key working relationships:
- Peer group.
- Project Lead.
- HoOps – Consulting.
- Experience – competent pensions administrator, competent in benefit calculations.
- Skills and aptitude – methodical; eye for detail; likes process driven work; able to write documentation which is clear, easy to follow and logical; good investigative skills; able to work to project deadlines.
- Pensions knowledge – legislation, terminology, calculations.
- Competent MS Office skills, especially Excel.
Key responsibility areas (KRAs):
- Applying pensions knowledge to identify data and calculation anomalies.
- Completing manual calculations.
- Reviewing member files for critical information.
- Documenting non-standard pieces of work.
- Business assurance.
ITM is a data, systems and consultancy specialist. For almost 15 years we have built an enviable reputation for helping some of the UK's largest financial institutions to investigate their data and update their systems infrastructure. The company continues to grow and with offices in London and Surrey, we are looking to establish our name in Scotland in our Edinburgh office. Anybody joining now will be sure of an exciting growth journey.
/ 07714 735511